Configured to each facility’s needs and allows for reliable diagnostic patient data in a standardized and energy efficient solution to improve your bottom line.
- Try our new Welch Allyn PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope, re-designed with a familiar form and feel and new Quick Eye alignment feature to better align with a patient’s optic disc
- Upgrade to our new Welch Allyn MacroView Plus Otoscope featuring bright white LED technology and the option to add your smart device with our iExaminer SmartBracket to save and share ear images
- Switch your otoscope wall mount specula to new LumiView Clear Single-Use Ear Specula, with up to 8X* brighter views when compared to a black ear speculum
- Choose between wide-view, standard and coaxial ophthalmoscopes
- Help improve workflow and save energy with handles that automatically turn on/off
- Mount a multi-parameter vital signs monitor, or choose a digital thermometer and blood pressure device (digital or manual gauge)
Has your part number been discontinued?
Ask your preferred distributor about our new wall systems, featuring the PanOptic Plus Ophthalmoscope and MacroView Plus Otoscope, for enhanced eye and ear exams.
Let Us Change Your View
View the difference our new PanOptic Plus ophthalmoscope and MacroView Plus otoscope bring to the physical exam. Ask your Hillrom representative to see more.
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.
User Manual - Previous Versionskeyboard_arrow_down
Electromagnetic Compatibility Tableskeyboard_arrow_down
3rd Edition EMC Tables - Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscopes and Welch Allyn MacroView and LED Otoscopes
4th Edition EMC Tables - Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscopes and Welch Allyn MacroView and LED Otoscopes
EMC compliance: MacroView and LED Otoscopes and PanOptic Ophthalmoscopes devices 3rd Edition