Connection is Vital.
See how Voalte Nurse Call connects caregivers to patients, empowering them to keep patients safe and satisfied while improving the patient experience with better response times.
29% increase in HCAHPS scores for staff responsiveness2
A 300+ bed facility with Voalte® Nurse Call and Staff Locating
67% reduction in falls using Voalte® Status Board 1
A 200+ bed facility with Voalte® Nurse Call and Status Board
19% decrease in average caregiver distance3
A 500+ bed facility with Voalte® Nurse Call, Voalte Mobile, and Staff Locating
60% increase in time with patients4
250+ bed facility with Voalte Nurse® Call and Staff Locating
In the hospital, communication between patients and caregivers is not just important—it’s vital. Voalte Nurse Call acts as a lifeline, providing a secure, reliable platform that scales across your health system.
The Nurse Call system sends detailed patient notifications directly to your team, so they can provide quality care, faster. Automating your care environment—together with corresponding awareness of your patients’ needs—promotes a quiet environment, and can help your team deliver proactive care to keep patients safe.
System administrators benefit from centralized system management and better serviceability, which help to lower operating costs and maximize your technology investment. Your team will enjoy a consistent interface, even when they float between facilities. And we can right-size the system for your needs with standards-based integrations, flexible room designs and customizable system configurations.
Keep Patients Safe
- Automate rounding reminders to proactively address patient needs
- Activate safety protocol monitoring and alert caregivers to an unsafe state
- View patient risk status and safety state on a real-time dashboard
Prioritize Patient Satisfaction
- Send patient calls directly to the appropriate caregivers so they can respond faster
- Include more detail in patient requests so they get what they need-the first time
- Automate reminders to meet patients' need before they ask
Drive Caregiver Safety and Satisfaction
- Direct communications between staff
- Automate reminders
- Presence-based, automatic call completion
- Ready access to one-touch staff duress alerting
Connect to Existing Systems and Ease Administration
- Open, scalable platform accommodates your needs today, and in the future
- Customizable system configuration meets specific facility requirements and clinical workflows
- Flexible network design options fit into hospital infrastructure and maintain system reliability
- Integrations to existing systems, such as your EMR, are established using industry-standard protocols with security in mind
“Voalte Nurse Call and the Voalte® communications platform have had a significant impact on the care and safety of our patients. This integration provides the caregiver with an immediate notification of patient calls, the call type and location. This is essential… and directly improves response times to those calls.”
— John Hosler, Senior Clinical Systems Support Analyst, Trinity Health Information Services
Voalte® Platform Video
Meet the Voalte Platform, one unified care communications platform from Hillrom. Watch now to learn more about the Voalte Platform.
Hillrom™ Care Communications Journey
Imagine a world where patients in the hospital are protected by an ecosystem of connected technologies. Watch how Hillrom is making that vision real.
- A collection of Hillrom customers have seen an average increase of 17% in HCAHPS scores after implementing Voalte Nurse Call.1
- A 200+ bed facility used Voalte Nurse Call with status board to achieve a 67% reduction in falls3
- A 500+ bed facility uses Nurse Call, Voalte Mobile, and Staff Locating to decrease caregiver distance travelled by 19%4
- Caregivers at 250+ bed facility spent 60% more time at patients’ bedside after deploying Voalte Nurse Call with Staff Locating.5
- A 300+ bed facility saw an 80% decrease in response times and 49% decrease in average call volume after implementing Voalte Nurse call and staff locating. 2
Guides & Specifications
Voalte Nurse Call is made up of several components, including a robust software and server architecture. Not finding what you’re looking for below? Contact your local Hillrom representative or call 1-800-535-6663.