Your systems should work together to increase clinical and IT value – and that includes your nurse call system.
Voalte® Nurse Call is an enterprise solution that is powered by a secure software platform that is ready to connect to your existing technology while keeping patient information safe. Information flow is bi-directional and uses industry-standard protocols helping you simplify interoperability, automate data sharing, and move from reactive to proactive care.
30+ years of integration experience
400+ hospitals automating workflows with staff locating1
100,000+ staff with access to one-touch duress calling2
Electronic Health Record
- Ensure systems are providing consistent information to care teams
- Receive patient risk assignment, patient admit-discharge-transfer updates, and staff assignments from the EHR
- Send bed data to the EHR to help promote data accuracy and reduce charting time for caregivers
- Keep a continuous pulse on patient needs, wherever you are, with direct integration to mobile communication apps
- Use call notification and escalation procedures to deliver calls to the right caregiver
- Provide call-back support for caregivers to their patient without needing to go into the room
Middleware and Alarm Management
- Centralize management of notifications, alerts, and alarms, including those coming from your nurse call system
- Interface with middleware and alarm management solutions allows you to standardize alerting workflows and reduce alarm fatigue
“Voalte® Nurse Call and the Voalte communications platform have had a significant impact on the care and safety of our patients. This integration provides the caregiver with an immediate notification of patient calls, the call type and location. This is essential… and directly improves response times to those calls.”
— John Hosler, Senior Clinical Systems Support Analyst, Trinity Health Information Services
- Hillrom Customer Purchasing Data. 2020. Data on file.
- Hillrom Customer Purchasing Data. 2018-2020. Data on file.