Care teams depend on actionable information and efficient collaboration to respond to their patients’ needs.
Voalte® Nurse Call combines advanced features with unique software applications to offer your staff workflow automation, easy collaboration, and access to specific patient needs.
49% reduction in average call volume1
2 minutes or less, sustained response time2
62% reduction average with Voalte® Patient Safety3
Patient Care Reminders
- Support clinical protocol adherence for turns, pain checks, and more using on-demand reminders
- Reduce caregiver mental load with fully automated rounding reminders
Staff and Patient Requests
- Save steps and speed response by converting generic calls to specific patient needs right from the staff console
- Remove steps with one-touch action requests that staff can trigger right from the patient room
- Give caregivers real-time information about their entire unit including patient risk status, call activity, staff location and assignments, and bed status with Voalte® Status Board
- Automatically arm the bed exit alert with the Voalte® Patient Safety application
- Continuously monitors bed state so caregivers are notified when patients are at risk
Reporting and Analytics
- Access the data you need to analyze clinical and operational performance
- Set goals for continuous improvement
Real-Time Staff Locating
- Automate common clinical workflows such as call cancellation and reminder completion
- Facilitate staff collaboration with real-time views of staff location
- Enhance caregiver safety with one-touch duress calling
"We love using the Voalte Nurse Call status board feature as it provides a snapshot of pertinent information in real-time. We can take a quick look and determine things like if the bed exit alert is set, if a call has been responded to, and if a bed needs repair.”
— Lisa K. Eaves, Director for Medical, Surgical and Pediatrics, Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Hillrom Customer (GC). Nurse Call Data Report. August 2015. Data on file.
- Hillrom Customer (SMH). SMH Patient Call Report. 2018. Data on file.
- Hillrom Customer (HC). Customer Interview. August 2017. Email results on file.