Hillrom's Professional Services team will partner with you to efficiently integrate new solutions into your network.
Installing new software and hardware onto your existing hospital network can be a challenge, and in many cases cause significant risk to the existing infrastructure in place. We’re here to help.
For our system installations, such as Connex® Clinical Surveillance System, we offer a customized program designed to help your Information Technology team get the system up and running without delay or issue. Our experience and proven methodologies significantly reduce the risks involved with integration, installation and delivery, and ensures the system is ready for clinical use.
We first meet with your team to discuss your needs and determine a comprehensive program. The following are typical steps we take with each facility install, however, each program is specific to your facility:
- Examining your workflows to configure systems to your existing technology
- Ensuring systems match the way you send and record patient data in your EMR
- Customizing an HL7 interface to your EMR, eliminating third-party or internal resources
- Complete installation and device configuration
- Oversight by professional program managers
- Validation and hand-off