Intercepting patients during routine retail health visits with the RetinaVue care delivery model can help close care gaps, increase service offerings and improve payor partnerships. Learn more in our eBook, The Solution is in Sight, The Complete Guide to a Successful Teleretinal Program
Request a Virtual Demo
Request a demo of the RetinaVue care delivery model by completing the form.
Turnkey Diabetic Retinal Solution for Retail
60% of patients living with diabetes comply with annual retinal exams3
80% of patients will eventually develop some stage of diabetic retinopathy3
Saving Vision for Patients Living with Diabetes in Your Communities
Diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of blindness in working-age adults.1
95% of vision loss due to diabetic retinopathy can be prevented with early detection.2
RetinaVue Care Delivery Model
Help preserve the vision of your patients living with diabetes with a simple, five-minute eye exam during routine primary care visits. Only Hillrom delivers the three keys to a successful teleretinal program:
Secure Software Network
Nationwide Services and Support
1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Vision Health Initiative (VHI). https://www.cdc.gov/visionhealth/basics/ced/ Published September 29, 2015. Updated June 3, 2020. Accessed September 9, 2022.
2. “New Treatment Options, Better Hope of Preventing Vision Loss from Diabetes | National Eye Institute.” https://www.nei.nih.gov/about/news-and-events/news/new-treatment-options-better-hope-preventing-vision-loss-diabetes. Published November 19, 2015. Accessed September 9, 2022.
3. Diabetic Retinopathy Preferred Practice Pattern® from the American Academy of Ophthalmology, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ophtha.2019.09.025, ISSN 0161-6420/19. Accessed July 29, 2020.
4. Formativ Health. http://www.formativhealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/HCC-White-Paper.pdf Published 2018. Updated 2018. Accessed February 3, 2020.
5. Vojta D, De Sa J, Prospect T, Stevens S. Effective interventions for stemming the growing crisis of diabetes and prediabetes: a national payer’s perspective. Health Aff (Millwood). 2012;31:20-26.
*Based on a technical comparison against key market competitors (06-2022).