- Meets AAMI Standards, awarded BHS A/A rating
- USB-wired technology enables integration to select EHR/EMR systems
- Compatible with Welch Allyn FlexiPort® cuff sizes from small child to thigh
- Ships standard with one adult and one large adult cuff
- SureBP technology can capture readings in the presence of motion or weak pulse
- Lithium ion battery technology can take up to 100 readings on a full charge
Help Streamline Your Workflow through Standardization
The FlexiPort advantage means standardizing on one brand of blood pressure cuffs that can connect to all of your blood pressure measuring machines and devices, quickly and easily. FlexiPort resuable and single-patient use cuffs can stay with a patient as they travel throughout care areas, allowing you to capture a blood pressure reading without having to find the right cuff, cuff size or connector.
"…SureBP technology offers great advantages in speed and patient comfort…clinicians can have added confidence in this technology."
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.