- Protect your patients from pressure injuries with weight-based pressure redistribution and Advanced Microclimate® Management with the VersaCare® P500 and Envision® surfaces.
- Efficiently manage common wound care functions like Turn Assist and Max Inflate from the siderail, thanks to surface and frame integration (for powered surfaces).
- Help prevent patients from sliding down in bed with SlideGuard® feature, minimizing the buildup of shear and friction.
- Easily move patients back towards the head of the bed with the one-button Boost® feature.
- Support fall prevention protocols—and stop worrying about re-arming alerts—with the 3-mode bed exit alarm with alert silence.
- Send alerts and other real-time data to the status board and EMR system with Nurse Call integration.
- Help keep patients comfortable and reduce the risk of falls with LowChair® and overall low bed height Hillrom med-surg beds with SafeView® alerts—combined with a comprehensive fall prevention protocol—reduced fall rates by 55% at West Branch Regional Medical Center.1
SafeView® System Alert Overview
- Hillrom Whitepaper 198870r2. Data on file
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Patient Weight, All Surfaces||500 lb (227 kg)|
|Overall Length||Extended 94.5"(240.0 cm) with standard foot board|
|Overall Width - Siderails Up||40" (102.0 cm)|
|Max Head of Bed Angle||0°- 65°|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.