How does The Vest® Airway Clearance System work?
Through High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation technology, The Vest® Airway Clearance System dislodges mucus from the bronchial walls, and mobilizes secretions and mucus from the smaller to larger airways where it can be cleared by coughing or suctioning.
Who can benefit from The Vest® Airway Clearance System?
- Patients who have evidence or a suggestion of retained secretions.
- Patients who have difficulty with secretion clearance, or presence of atelectasis caused by mucus plugging.
- The Vest® System is an HFCWO vest that is indicated to promote airway clearance or improve bronchial drainage for the purposes of collecting mucus for diagnostic evaluation.
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to allow deep breathing
- Multiple programming options for treatment flexibility
- Device can be programmed in several languages
- CoughPause® feature allows you to program a reminder to cough
- Single Patient Use Garments available in a Vest or a Wrap style
- Single Patient Use Hoses to aid in infection control
- Airway clearance education programs designed for prescribers and Health Care Team (HCT)
- Continuing education credits accredited through AARC, California Board of Nursing and CCMC
- Customized in-person or group education programs