Hillrom's P500 therapy surface provides demonstrated performance in preventing and treating pressure injuries in at-risk patients.1
- Advanced MicroClimate® technology pushes airflow underneath the patient from one end of the surface to the other, helping remove heat and moisture
- Anti-shear top cover is designed to help minimize shear and friction build-up—two contributing factors to pressure injury development
- Unique air bladder in the dedicated heel section helps protect vulnerable heels from pressure injuries
- Weight-based pressure redistribution optimizes immersion and envelopment based on the patient's weight, and automatically adjusts pressure in response to their position
- Built-in features like turn assist, bed exit alarms and a head-of-bed indicator/alert are designed for both patient safety and caregiver efficiency
In a study of 52 ICU patients, 0% of patients developed pressure injuries on the P500 surface.1„
Dig deeper into product attributes to see how we can fit your requirements.
|Dimensions on Flat Deck||83" (2109 mm) x 35.5" (902 mm) x 8" (178 mm)|
|Dimensions on VersaCare® / TotalCare® bed||86.5" (2198 mm) x 35.5" (902 mm) x 8.5" (216 mm) (VersaCare) / 84" (2134 mm) x 35" (889 mm) x 8.5" (216 mm) (TotalCare)|
|Therapeutic Patient Weight||500 lb (227 kg)|
|Control Unit||13.74" (348.9 mm) x 15.3" (388.7 mm) x 8.6" (217.3 mm)|
Education & Documentation
Get in the know to get the most value out of your solution.