Skip to Content
The Science of Support Surfaces: Nomenclature, Design for Performance and Selection
- Review National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP) classification, definition, and
- description of support surfaces
- Describe technologies used to address extrinsic risk factors
- Learn how to use support surfaces for prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Examine the evidence for therapy support surface selection
Course content is provided via HealthStream™.
Access is open to any healthcare provider free of charge, using the link above.
CE Credit Hours are granted and managed by HealthStream™, Provider Number CEP13221.
If you have any questions regarding CE courses, please feel free to contact customer service.
For HealthStream Support:
Phone: (800) 521-0574
First time HealthStream™ users can download the HealthStream™ First Time User Guide
For Hill-Rom Support:
Phone: (800) 445-3730
ALSO AVAILABLE IN PERSON
To request this course in person,