Skip to Content
Connex® Vital Signs Monitor (CVSM) Service Repair Training
Welch Allyn’s one-and-a-half-day CVSM (CVSM 6000) monitor course covers complete repair, maintenance and calibration of the CVSM. The course includes both lecture and hands-on service training. You will learn essential product configuration, theory of operation, assembly and test details.
Content includes but is not limited to:
- Parameter explanation and daily use
- Theory of operation
- Modular and remote Troubleshooting
- Product disassembly / reassembly techniques
- Parts replacement procedures
- Functional verification and calibration procedures
- Firmware updates and upgrades
- Welch Allyn Service Tool (WAST) (see bottom of this page for more information about WAST)
- Reporting Complaints and Service Data to Welch Allyn
- New Product Warranty, Part numbers & tools
Class materials provided include the presentation used during the course, Service Manual and Gold Level Service Tool License (required for calibration)
Attendees should have working knowledge of microprocessor-based medical electronics servicing and analog and digital electronics theory.