TO A NEW DAY IN VENTILATION THERAPY
Wearable. Lightweight. Mask-free. Comfortable. The Life2000® Ventilation System is transforming non-invasive ventilation.
Thanks to its Proportional Open Ventilation® (POV®) technology, now COPD and respiratory-compromised patients can do what used to be impossible: talk, socialize, move about freely and perform daily activities during therapy.
And that’s making a night and day difference in their wellbeing and quality of life.
Designed to fit in patients' lives
- 1 lb. wearable ventilator
- Comfortable, no-mask nasal pillows interface
- Patients acclimate in minutes, not weeks
- 3 configurations to meet patients’ needs around the clock, inside and outside the home
Improvement by the numbers†
Improvement in ability to perform ADLs1
Reduction in patient reported CAT and mMRC scores2
Reduction in work of breathing (WOB)3
Reduction in healthcare costs4
Reduction in Borg Dyspnea Scale5
Increase in exercise endurance from 11.4 to 17.5 minutes (P < .001)5
† The data presented are reflective of studies performed on open ventilation technology.
“It’s a really awesome feeling when a patient comes back and tells you that their life has changed on a day to day basis.”
A. Whitney Brown, MD
Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
“The Life2000 System has been a real lifesaver for me.”
- Carlin BW, Wiles KS, McCoy RW, Brennan T, Easley D, Thomashow RJ. Effects of a Highly Portable Noninvasive Open Ventilation System on Activities of Daily Living in Patients with COPD. Chronic Obstr Pulm Dis. 2015;2(1):35–47
- Carlin BW, Casey L, Farberow K. Improvements in the health status of patients with respiratory insufficiency with the use of a non-invasive open ventilation system (NIOV). Chest. 2014;146(4 Meeting Abstracts):341A
- Siobal M, et al. Work of Breathing using NIOV in a Low Compliance High Minute Ventilation Lung Model. 2015 AARC Open Forum [Abstract]
- Morishige R, Farberow K, MacIntyre N. Health care utilization and respiratory status following the addition of a portable non-invasive open ventilator (NIOV) to the treatment regimen. Chest. 2015;148(4 Meeting Abstracts):908A
- Porszasz J, Cao R, Morishige R, et al. Physiologic effects of an ambulatory ventilation system in COPD. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013;188(3):334–342
Life2000®, Proportional Open Ventilation® and POV® are registered trademarks of Breathe Technologies, Inc., a Hill-Rom company. Hill-Rom reserves the right to make changes without notice in design, specifications and models. The only warranty Hill-Rom makes is the express written warranty extended on the sale or rental of its products
© 2021 Hill-Rom Services PTE Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. APR296403 rev 1 26-OCT-2021 ENG – US